We are specialized in providing the following services by meeting the applicable international Codes, standards and Customer Specifications.
- Steel structural pre fabrication and Installation
- Site Fabrication of Pipe racks and pipe supports
- Offshore and Onshore Process skid structures
- Process Piping for Refinery and Petrochemical Plants
- Power piping for Power and Desalination plants
- Piping for Infra Structure and Utilities
- Pressure vessels and Storage Tanks
- Heat Exchangers – Shell & Tube Type and Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
- Modular skid with piping for process packages.
- Construction Equipment Installation/Erection
- Assembly/Installation of pipe spools with Field Fitup/welding
- Mechanical Clearance system wise
- Electrical & Instrumentation works
- Testing at Field
- Pre Commissioning Assistance
- Hand Over to End user with Turn Over packages.
Our High skilled welders are qualified to the applicable Codes, AWS D1.1 for structural welding and ASME Section IX for welding pressure vessels, storage tanks, process and power piping.
Team of skilled work force and Qualified QC inspectors are familiar and exposed with all Materials such as carbon steel, Low Temperature Carbon steel, Low alloy steels, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless Steel and with Nonferrous materials like Monel, Inconnel, Cu Ni, Naval Brass and Aluminum Bronze.
We can perform the complete fabrication work at site as per customer requirements by meeting all Quality and HSE requirements. The work crews are being managed by experienced Foreman and Supervisors. We have Qualified Quality Control Inspectors in house for Welding and Coating.
Interalloy and its experienced professional team has a proven track record of executing Mechanical & piping installation projects across the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Power sectors. We have extensive experience in the construction of new plants, modification or upgrade projects, as both main or subcontractor and also experienced in major shut down works.
Qualified and our Experienced Team consists of:
- Project Manager
- Resident Engineers
- Construction Engineers
- Foreman – Civil/Mechanical/HVAC/Coating & E&I Works
- Qualified Welders in all Processes
- Experienced Fabricators & Fitters in piping/Tanks/Vessels & Structural
- Certified and Experienced Rigging Team
- Blasters and Painters
- Qualified Welding & Coating Inspectors – AWS/CSWIP/BGAS/NACE
- HVAC technicians
- Instrument Technicians
- Qualified E&I inspector